MENU
Enter ZIP Code
7 DAY FORECAST
HOURLY
81
Scattered Clouds
Friday-
Partly Cloudy
82
66
0%
82
66
Partly Cloudy
Precipitation0%
Wind12mph W
Humidity55%
UVVery High
Saturday-
Few Showers
80
64
50%
80
64
Few Showers
Precipitation50%
Wind9mph WSW
Humidity72%
UVHigh
Sunday-
Mostly Sunny
85
64
10%
85
64
Mostly Sunny
Precipitation10%
Wind3mph E
Humidity68%
UVVery High
Monday-
Mostly Sunny
86
68
0%
86
68
Mostly Sunny
Precipitation0%
Wind4mph SSW
Humidity63%
UVVery High
Tuesday-
Mostly Cloudy
87
67
20%
87
67
Mostly Cloudy
Precipitation20%
Wind11mph SW
Humidity62%
UVHigh
Wednesday-
Partly Cloudy
81
54
20%
81
54
Partly Cloudy
Precipitation20%
Wind10mph NW
Humidity68%
UVVery High
Thursday-
Mostly Sunny
79
55
20%
79
55
Mostly Sunny
Precipitation20%
Wind10mph NNW
Humidity59%
UVVery High
RIGHT NOW
Precipitation0%
Wind13mph W
Humidity54%
UVHigh
Visibility10 miles
82
0%
82
0%
82
0%
81
0%
78
0%
74
10%
71
10%
69
10%
68
10%
68
10%
67
10%
67
10%

Latest Weathercast

WEATHERCAST

Interactive Radar

Radar

Latest Forecast


Friday: Becoming partly cloudy. Less humid and a bit breezy. High 82.

Tonight: Staying clear and cooler. Low 65.

Saturday: A few showers possible in the late morning and early afternoon. Otherwise, partly cloudy. High 80

Sunday: Bright sunshine throughout the day. High 86

At the bus stop and during the commute this morning, we will feel more comfortable with some sunshine and temperatures in the upper 60s. By lunchtime, temps will reach the low-80s and stay steady through the day. The Great Darke County Fair begins Friday through August 26th in Greenville. This is the last county fair in the Miami Valley for 2017.

While we will see the influence of high pressure during the weekend, a weak disturbance will move into the Ohio Valley on Saturday. A few showers may get us wet for a bit in the afternoon, but they should be out of the area quickly. Otherwise, we can expect a partly cloudy sky with high temps near 80 degrees. Sunday will be a bit warmer with just a few clouds and highs in the mid-80s. Bacon Fest at the Fraze Pavilion will be sizzling with moderate, but not oppressive humidity levels.

On Monday, the Great North American Eclipse will be here! Fortunately, the Miami Valley will have just a few clouds between 1 and 4 p.m. Peak eclipse will occur at 2:29 in Dayton at 88.8% solar coverage. The sky will dim just a bit, but the remaining 11.2% of sun exposure will be so bright that the sky will not go dark. What will be interesting is the temperature profile for Monday. Our high for the day is 87 degrees, but that will likely occur after the eclipse. The temperature may decrease a few degrees due to the lack of sunlight in the 2:00 hour. Either way, you will still need the safety glasses to view the sun. We are giving away 1800 free glasses at the Fraze Pavilion beginning at noon on Monday.

SUNRISE
06:52:47 am
SUNSET
08:28:44 pm

Today's Record Temperatures

Record High100
F
Record Low47
F