Ohio Marijuana Card offering $10 discount on services for patients who donate socks
MIAMI VALLEY, Ohio (WKEF/WRGT) - Ohio Marijuana Card is giving back this holiday season, and has announced a holiday charity sock drive.
Through the end of December, any patient who brings in a pair of socks will get a discount of $10 off their services. The donations will then go to six charities in six cities, including Open Shelter in Columbus, Serve City/Chosen in Cincinnati, Hannah's Socks Box in Dayton, Community West Foundation in Westlake, Laura's Home - Women & Children Crisis Center in Mayfield and Street Outreach Services in Akron.
The sock drive marks the first major charity fundraiser for Ohio Marijuana Card.
"Ohio is such an awesome place," Ohio Marijuana Card President Connor Shore stated, "but many residents are also in need. That's why giving to charities, and helping out, is such a cornerstone of our business. Ohio Marijuana Card wants to be able to bring relief to Ohioans in as many ways as we possibly can."
You can stop by any of these locations to make your donation:
- Ohio Marijuana Card Columbus, 5050 Blazer Parkway, Suite #203, Dublin, OH 43017
- Ohio Marijuana Card Dayton, 3623 Dayton-Xenia Rd., Beavercreek, Ohio 45432
- Ohio Marijuana Card Cincinnati, 4 Triangle Park Dr. , Suite #104 (Building 4), Cincinnati, Ohio 45246
- Ohio Marijuana Card Akron, 762 Eastland Avenue, Suite #140, Akron, Ohio 44305
- Ohio Marijuana Card Mayfield, 1413 Golden Gate Blvd., Suite #240, Cleveland, Ohio 44124
- Ohio Marijuana Card Westlake, 24600 Center Ridge Rd., Suite #107, (King James Office Park, Building 3), Westlake, Ohio, 44145
A recommendation letter is required before Ohio residents can obtain an official medical marijuana card from the state.