ABC 22 News Team
- Alexandra Lewis
- Amber Watson
- Christian Hauser
- Elyse Coulter
- Hilary Zalla
- Kelly May
- Kristine Frazao
- Natasha Williams
- Nicole Grigg
- Rhonda Moore
- Ann Reynolds
Low: 36 Winds: N 3-6 mph
Tomorrow: Frost to Start with Afternoon Sunshine - Warmer.
High: 59 Winds: NW 3-6 mph
Friday: Sun & Clouds ...
Making the Grade: Who Should Handle Student's Annual Sports Physical?
Over the years, mass sports physical events conducted at schools were created to help students complete pre-participation physical examinations in an efficient manner. However, reports of sports-related illnesses and unexpected deaths have brought the effectiveness of this approach into question.
At least six medical societies – including the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) and the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) – now believe mass school physicals deny students the comprehensive care necessary to determine if they are healthy enough to participate in competitive sports. Children involved in sports athletic programs are required by the state to receive a sports-specific exam that screens for potential health problems and provide quick identification of any immediate health danger.
In recent years, the deaths of student athletes have become highly visible events. Research published in the Journal of Athletic Training found that sudden cardiac arrest is the number one killer of young athletes, claiming the life of a young American athlete every three days. Other common causes of non-cardiac sudden death in athletes may include sickle cell crises, heat stroke and asthma, according to the ACSM.
Sean Convery, MD, with Premier Sports Medicine in Centerville, said the best preventive measure remains an annual physical that includes a detailed and accurate family history, which most medical societies agree is best -accomplished with an individualized examination at a physician’s office.
Sports physicals conducted at schools often require students to rotate among stations where physicians take vital signs, listen for signs of deeper problems such as heart murmurs, and look for pre-existing conditions like hernias. The physician’s student recommendation is based upon these vital signs and information provided on a family history form completed by a parent or guardian, who may or may not be in attendance.
“In the last couple of years, it has become apparent to our physicians involved in these mass exams that we can’t meet the recommendations set out by these medical bodies by seeing kids in a public environment, especially when they are examined by a physician they have never seen before,” said Dr. Convery, a Premier Health Specialists physician who also serves as a team physician for the University of Dayton Flyers.
Patients who are seen by their primary care physician have the benefit of a well-established relationship. In many cases it’s this trusted relationship that enables a physician to catch issues an adolescent may have simply forgotten or thought was not important, said Dr. Convery, who has seen this scenario played out firsthand.
“I’ll give you an example,” Dr. Convery said. “I had a high school student come in for his sports physical, and because I had an established relationship with his family I knew about a surgery he had at a young age for a congenital malformation on his neck. When I asked him if there was anything he thought would restrict him from sports he looked at me like I was crazy. Kids often don’t always remember their history and what effect it can have on their current activities.”
Still, sports physicals aren’t just about preventing health problems that might take place in the sports arena. According to the AAP, school-related physicals are often the only visit most children and teenagers have with their physician each year. When students have their sports physicals completed by a team of doctors at school, they are denied an annual checkup that is often more in-depth, said Dale Block, MD, a primary care physician with Premier Family Care of Mason.
“Evidence has proven the importance of moving away from physical exams that take place in a large group setting,” said Dr. Block, who serves as team physician for Mason High School. “It’s a one-time relationship and not one built over time. More importantly, it doesn’t provide the opportunity to address issues related to physical growth as well as interpersonal problems at school.”
Continuity of regular physical exams is invaluable for students – no matter what age. Dr. Block, a Premier HealthNet physician, said it is important for children to have an annual well visit. Most of the time, however, well visits, which should begin in earnest at infancy to ensure needed immunizations, tend to take a backseat as children grow. Parents need to be mindful that some of the most important conversations and lessons relating to a child’s health will happen during the adolescent years, he said.
“When youngsters reach 12 years of age, they are no longer children. They are adolescents. We begin screening for depression and other mood disorders,” he said. “We begin talking about illicit drugs, alcohol and sexual activity. The visit is not only about physical health, but encompasses an adolescent’s entire well-being.”
To find out more about pre-participation physical exams or to find a physician who can help complete one, visit www.premierhealthnet.com/doctor.
Here's What's Coming Up This Week!
October 27, 2014
Now that school is back in session so are our Cool Schools. Find out which Miami Valley school we think is cool.
October 22, 2014
Dancing With Stars is back and so are Ann & Mario. They will be in this morning to talk about the most recent round of dancing.
October 29, 2014
October 23, 2014
The Greater Dayton Humane Society is here with a friend looking for a forever home.
October 24, 2014
Comedian Kevin Nealon will stop by the studio.
Good Morning Stories
- So Much To Do at Young's Dairy -- Even Pumpkin Bowling
- One Piece -- Three Different Looks
- It's Just Mayo
- SweetWater Brews Land In Miami Valley
- Haunted Cave In Lewisburg
- Cyber Security
- All Soles 5K Run/Walk To Benefit Brunner Literacy Center
- Dancing Rewind: Ohio Native Johnathan Bennett Sent Home
- Celebrate National Chili Month
- Cedarville University Puts On Ebola Forum
- Coat Drive For Kids
- Products To Make You Feel Better & Benefit Breast Cancer
- Pumpkin Chuck Today @ US Air Force Museum
- Football Friday: GOW Monroe @ Franklin
- Local Brothers In High Spirits
- Well Hello Dolly!
- New Men's Store Opens Next Tuesday In Downtown
- New Robot Exhibit At Boonshoft
- Kale: The Superfood
- Grab Your Mask For The Masquerage
- What a Cutie! Naomi Needs A Home
- Motor Trends SUV of The Year Made in Our Backyard
- Help For Domestic Abuse
- Halloween In The Park
- Chris & Hilary Head Down Under With Weeki Wachee Mermaids @ Newport Aquarium
- Whe Should Be Tested For Breast Cancer Gene?
- Great Ideas For Your Next Halloween or Fall Party
- Are Your Passwords Driving You Crazy?
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Triffle
- Community Garden
- Real Men Wear Pink
- The Preppy Look Is Back
- Dancing Rewind: No One Sent Home
- Pink Ribbon Haircuts
- Dewey's Pizza To Open At Austin Landing
- Rice Krispie Treat Monsters
- Parenting Workshop
- Yellow Springs Street Fair Saturday
- Scottish Band: Albannach Playing At Ohio Renaissance Festival
- Comedian Tony Rock @ Dayton FunnyBone
- Walk to End Alzheimer's Tomorrow
- Gluten-Free Lunch
- Football Friday: GOW Xenia @ Springboro
- Romeo, oh Romeo! Someone Please Take Home Romeo
- Bloody Mary Showdown Saturday Benefits AIDS Resource Center
- Pink Ribbon Girls Team With Ernst Concrete
- Fall Boot Camp
- Reflections @ PMG
- Take Snowy Home Before Winter Gets Here
- Donatos Serves Up Pink Ribbon Twists
- Winter Car Inspections
- Denim & Pink Fashions from Cincinnati Premium Outlets
- Surf & Turf For National Seafood Month @ Bonefish Grill
- Dayton's African American Community Fund
- Health Matters: Hepatitis C On The Rise
- Sauerkraut Festival This Weekend
- Dancing Rewind: Betsy Sent Home
- New Menu For Smokey Bones
- Join Snoopy For Dog Days @ Kings Island
- Fall Hairstyle Trends
- Job Fair @ Cedarville University
- Comedian Josh Sneed @ Dayton FunnyBone
- Football Friday! GOW: Tecumseh @ Kenton Ridge
- Shop Pink @ Cincinnati Premium Outlets
- Midwest Outdoor Experience
- Abby Is Looking For A Home
- Fall trends For All Shapes & Sizes
- Fall Comfort Food
- Hot Fall Trend: Western Wear
- Take This Adorable Pair Home: Olie & Grant
- Get The Car Ready For Fall & Winter
- Dayton Music Fest
- Local Educator Hikes Appalachian Trail
- Wine & Canvas
- Velvet Ice Cream Celebrates 100 Years With Cookbook
- Hiring A Plumber
- Taking Care: Before & After The Marathon
- Local Band:Able Danger EP on ITunes
- Great Pumpkin Challenge
- Dancing Rewind: Round 3 Randy Eliminated
- Heritage Of Flight Festival & Parade
- Today Is National Coffee Day
- Miami Valley Hospital Recognizes Patients Overcoming Incredible Odds
- It's the Time of Year for Pumpkin Pie
- Uncle Joey Stops By Fox 45
- Football Friday! GOW: Miamisburg @ Wayne
- Violinist Chad Hoopes Performs With Dayton Philharmonic
- Ringling Brothers Circus @ WSU Nutter Center
- Here's Waldo! And He Wants You To Find Him A Home
- DAI Oktoberfest This Weekend
- Kettering's Rob Dyrdek Teams With Lunchables
- Oktoberfest Parking Survival Guide
- Get Lost With Steve Harvey & Family Feud
- Humane Society Offering Microchipping Vouchers
- Comedian Matt Braunger @ Dayton FunnyBone Tonight
- Warm Hands Drive
- Rollors – New Outdoor Game
- Tom Joyner Brings Morning Show to Dayton
- Tavis Smiley Heads Home After Dancing with The Stars
- When to See a Chiropractor
- Trotwood Barbeque Cook-off
- Oktoberfest with Kroger
- Comedian TK Kirkland @ Dayton FunnyBone
- Dancing Rewind: Seniors Rule The Night
- Strides For Mental Health
- MetroParks Restore the Forest
- Judge Faith Premieres on Fox 45
- Ella's 900 Birhday Wishes
- Comedian Vince Morris At Dayton FunnyBone
- Jake Is Looking For A Home
- Football Friday! GOW: Centerville @ Trotwood Madison
- Local Couple's Proposal Video Goes Viral
- USAF Marathon Tomorrow
- Beach Mountain At The Beach
- Best & Worst Cars for Car Seats
- Dogs Of Fall Adoption Fest This Saturday
- Dayton Heart Walk Next Saturday
- MIGGS Performing Tonight At OddBody's
- Ohio Fish & Shrimp Festival
- Dayton Scream Park
- Dancing Rewind: LoLo Eliminated
- Hiring A Towing Company
- Bowling For Babies: Brigid's Path Fundraiser
- Dancing Rewind: First Night
- Fall Weekend Fun From Travelzoo.com
- Oktoberfest Zinzinnati This Weekend
- Dayton African American Cultural Festival Rescheduled for This Weekend
- Tom's Maze
- The Chew's Carla Hall Talks About Starting Your Own Business
- Comedian Jo Koy @ Dayton FunnyBone
- Dayton Celebrates Its Neighborhoods
- Clothes That Work Fashion Luncheon
- Urban Nights Tonight
- Game Of The Week: Alter @ Thurgood Marshall
- Smokey Blue Looking For A Home
- Take Steps: Crohn's & Colitis Walk
- Buttercream Festival This Saturday
- Concours d'Elegance
- The Difference Between the Rhino & Entero 68 Virus
- Cute Little Kindle of Kittens
- Hiring A Business or Life Coach
- Crohn's & Colitis Walk This Saturday
- Cincinnati Food & Wine Classic
- Making Breakfast Sandwiches for National Breakfast Month
- Taste Of Troy
- Is It Too Early For A Flu Shot?
- Potato-Crusted Salmon at Hollywood Gaming at Dayton Raceway
- Wings For Your Next Football Party
- Hauer Inducted Into Dayton Walk of Fame
- GuitarFest At Stubb's Park
- First Look At Dancing With The Stars Celebrity Cast
- Can You Help This Kitty Find a Forever Home?
- Let O'Charley's do the Cooking
- Game of the Week: Centerville @ Springboro
- Cones for a Cure
- Gala of the Royal Horses
- Guy Torry at the Funny Bone
- Wenches a’Wailing at Renaissance Festival
- Skate Dance Dream
- Vandalia Oktoberfest
- Local Teen Debuts New Album
- An Evening Within The Dark Forest
- Wines, Washes & Wet Noses
- Champions of Hope
- Picking Out The Right Musical Instrument For Your Child
- Making the Grade: Must-Haves For College Dorm
- New Doppler-Like Technology Aiding Dentists
- What Will Amal's Wedding Dress Look Like?
- Fusian To Open Two More Locations In The Spring
- Easy Weeknight Dinners
- BBB'S WiBN Leadership Development Conference
- Gift Ideas For First-Time Moms
- Fairborn Firefighters & Police Challenged To Rib Eating Contest
- Wild Again Rescue
- Holiday At Home
- Booth Scares Chris On Air
- Party On The Patio Winner Announced
- Party On The Patio Applebee's Pt 2
- Party On The Patio With Applebee's
- WPCU Savings Race: Saving For College
- It's Football Friday! Alter @ Fairmont
- Take Home Some Good Karma
- City Trippin' - RiverBlast
- AVP Vollyball Cinci Open Starts Today
- WPCU Savings Race: Saving Big!
- Stuffed Hatch Peppers & Grilled Watermelon From Kroger
- What a Good Looking Dog! Murray Needs A Home
- Hollywood Gaming at Dayton Raceway Opens Today
- Making the Grade: One For the Books
- Credit Cards & College Students
- Montgomery County Fair Opens Today
- "The Taste" in Kettering
- Fazoli's Opens New Miller Lane Location
- "Where The Rivers Meet," New Video About Dayton
- What the Ice Bucket Challenge is All About
- Making the Grade: Teen Fashions With H&M
- BBB Dash 4 Cash Benefits Ronald McDonald House
- Free Rollerblading Class
- Hollywood Gaming at Dayton Raceway Opens This Week
- Dayton African American Cultural Festival This Weekend
- Comedian Rod Man @ Dayton FunnyBone
- Ale Fest is Saturday
- Back To School Promotion at SICSA
- FilmDayton Festival This Weekend
- ABC22/Fox45 GM Takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Making the Grade: Chris & Hilary Go Back To 5th Grade
- Making The Grade: School Bus Safety
- New Menu At Buffalo Wings & Rings
- Help the Dayton Humane Society Win Challenge
- Making The Grade: Teacher Attire
- Making The Grade: Backpack Burden
- Making The Grade: Back To School Shopping
- Making The Grade: Common College Student Mistake
- Making the Grade: Behind the Wheel
- Making the Grade: Healthy Breakfasts
- The Success of the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Meghan Takes The President's Physical Fitness Challenge
- Comedian Steve White @ Dayton Funny Bone
- Making the Grade: Who Should Handle Student's Annual Sports Physical?
- Local Brewing Company Introduces Canned Beer
- Kalli Needs a Forever Home
- Party On The Patio: National Brat Day & The Oilerie
- The Oilerie @ The Greene
- Meghan & Chris Take Ice Bucket Challenge
- Get Ready: ALS Ice Bucket Challenge!
- UAS Competition First In Nation
- Best Outdoor Adventures
- Making The Grade: College Tech Gadgets
- URS Rubber Duck Regatta
- Miss Ohio Visits Fox 45 In The Morning
- World Record Attempt Saturday At Kings Island
- Blizzard of Miracles Thursday
- BaconFest This Sunday @ The Fraze
- Making The Grade: Geek Chic
- Gluten-Free Zucchini Brownies
- Fashion. Forward. Fusion. Fashion Show
- Making The Grade: Getting Those Picky Eaters To Eat
- Making The Grade: ABC's of Back To School Fashion
- New Superfood: Kale
- Making The Grade: Breakfast On The Go
- Bengals Practice Tonight In West Carrollton
- Making The Grade: Having A Good Hair Day
- Making The Grade: Making Lunch Fun & Healthy
- Cincinnati Ben-Gals Stop By Fox 45
- Bengals Jeff Berding On Practice Tonight
- Touring Miamisburg Breweries
- Comedian Jackie Kashian @ Wiley's Comedy Club
- Gary Owen At Dayton Funny Bone
- It's World Cat Day! So Adopt A Cat
- Party on The Patio: We Need More Cowbell
- World's Longest Yard Sale This Weekend
- Making the Grade: Stylish Fashions For The Kids
- Making The Grade: College Dorm Essentials
- Making The Grade: Transition Back Into School Routines Now
- Petey the Kitten Needs a Home
- Shark Week at Newport Aquarium
- Ferrari Cruise-In at James Free Jewelers
- Englewood Arts Festival
- Making The Grade: Cool Kicks For The Kids
- Making The Grade: Dress Code Fashion
- Making The Grade: Kids' Fashions
- New Menu At BoneFish Grill
- Miamisburg Band Fundraiser @ Poelking Lanes South
- Germanfest Picnic
- Get the Right Computer for Back-to-School
- Making The Grade: Cool School Supplies This Year
- HaHa's For TaTa's
- Edible Flowers
- Making The Grade: Teacher Advice For a Successful School Year
- Lemon Shake-ups & Chili Dogs
- New Muse Machine Performance
- Making The Grade: Packing Healthy Lunches
- Soaring Sounds @ Centerville High School
- Making the Grade: Maximizing Student Financial Aid
- Party on The Patio: Sharkey's Poolside Lounge @ Dayton Marriott
- Gem City Gauntlet Obstacle Course Race
- Steve Trevino @ Dayton Funny Bone
- Take Teagan Home
- Saleem @ Wiley's Comedy Club
- 7-Day Do-Good Challenge
- Cox Arboretum Butterfly House
- Lemon Lavender Shortbread Cookies
- This Puppy Is Out of This World: Meet Orbit!
- Our Very Own Boss Hog
- Kitchen Shortcuts
- Greene County Fair
- Food Truck rally At Dayton Horse Show
- Local Teen Chosen for Girls Nation
- Looking for A Job? Here's What You Need to Know About Staffing Agencies
- New Ice Cream Shop Opens At Second Street Market
- Youth Talent Show @ The Fraze
- National Chicken Wing Day
- Must-Have's For The Diaper Bag
- Celebrate National Lasagna Day
- Summer Restaurant Week: El Meson
- Team Red, White & Blue Coming to Dayton
- Meet Two Miami Valley Heart Heroes
- Comedian Aida Rodrigues @ Dayton Funny Bone
- Party on The Patio: Wing Zone
- Celtic Fest This Weekend
- Elmo Is Soooo Cute and Needs A Home
- Country Hip-Hop Comedian @ Wiley's
- Summer Restaurant Week: Crazy Mango
- Hot Mama Is Now Evereve
- Bring Home Some Magic with Merlin
- Melt-Proof Makeup For Summer
- Keeping Cool At Work
- Blackened Mahi Mahi with Pineapple-Mango Salsa
- Staying Cool This Summer
- Protecting Your Hair This Summer
- Summer Twist On Lobster
- Now Is The Time For Pesto!
- Go Greek! Festival This Weekend In Middletown
- Carb Up For Your 5K With Pasta
- Dayton Teacher Named All-Star
- Rich Guzzi At Dayton Funny Bone
- Party On The Patio: Funnel Cakes & Chips
- Clark County Fair
- Take Trixie Home & Teach Her Some New Tricks
- Hick-Hop: The Future of Country Music?
- Pop-Up Sale In Centerville
- Centerville Band Makes Anti-Bullying Video
- Man Made Meals
- Say Cheese! And Bring Home This Little Guy
- Do Us A Flavor
- Take The Family Out To Play Golf
- Dressing Up Take-Out Dishes
- Nagivating Nautical Style
- Hop on A Segway & Take Off
- Product of the Year
- Health Matters: Walk To End Alzheimer's
- High Tea & Hat Show
- Safari Rally Rolls Into Dayton
- Pints & Pin Ups 4 Pits
- Kids Bowl Free Summer Program
- Party on The Patio: O'Charley's
- Pepper The Penguin Waddles Over To Fox 45 In The Morning
- Mud Volleyball
- Well, Hello Dolly!
- Safe & Sound With Clearcreek Fire Department
- Up Close & Personal With The Sharks
- Looking Stylish with H&M
- Give The Suit Off Your Back!
- Key Kat Needs a Home
- Habitat In The Hamptons
- No-Sweat Style For Your Outdoor Get-Together
- Visiting The Newport Aquarium: Mighty Mike
- Snacks That Will Help You Get to Sleep
- Health Matters: IBS vs. Celiac Disease
- Avoiding Bug Bites & Stings
- Kickin' Chicken Wing Festival: Crazy Mango
- Kickin' Chicken Wing Festival: Buffalo Wings & Rings
- Meet Bravo! The Largest Turtle In The Midwest
- Stationary Bike Workout
- Three Great Picnic Recipes
- Celebrate IHop's Birthday with Pancakes For 56-Cents
- Visiting The Newport Aquarium
- Party On The Patio: Happy 4th Of July!
- Tennessee Is Looking For His Miami Valley Forever Home
- Glass Artist Sets Up Studio in Springfield
- Americana Festival Today In Centerville
- Comedian John Evans @ Dayton Funny Bone
- Fireworks Festival and Frenzy
- Celebrating The Hot Dog This Month
- Looking For a Home!
- Idol Bus Tour Auditions Coming to Columbus
- Keeping Your Pets Safe During The Fireworks
- Red, White & Blue In Style!
- WSU Soccer Coach on US Loss
- Teens & Caffeine
- Made In America
- Air Show Preview
- Party on the Patio
- Henessey Needs a Home
- Succulents for Summer
- For Francis
- World Cup: USA vs Germany
- Cititlites Unwind Series Happy Hour
- Big Wheels & Brews
- The Anonymous People
- A Taste at the Crossroads
- Get the Brazilian Look
- Hospice Partners with Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Black Box Improv Live
- What To Do: Aggressive Dogs
- Breaking Down the World Cup
- Best Foods for Better Romance
- Perspectives of Iraq
- Party on Patio: Kroger, Hayden C Jackson & Bert Kreischer
- Take a Ride Up To Cedar Point
- Here's the Spread on Aioli
- Man-Wiches For Men's Health Month
- Two Weeks On A Paddleboard
- Take Me Out To the Ballpark In Style!
- Legendary Drummer Stops By Fox 45
- Helping Young Moms
- Great Rainy Day Summer Project
- The Dangers of Salt
- Local Soccer Coach On World Cup
Miami Valley Crime StoppersIf you have information about a crime that has occurred, call Miami Valley Crime Stoppers at 937-222-7867 (STOP) 800-637-5735, 24 hours a day. Callers can remain anonymous.
Know Your CandidatesLearn about the candidates running for office near you!
Border CrisisGet the latest developments on the border control issue!
Chefs CornerWe often invite local chefs into our studio kitchen to demonstrate their cooking techniques and recipes. Watch those video segments on this page.
Pay It ForwardRiver Valley Credit Union, FOX45, and ABC22 recognize the good deeds of people and organizations who make the Miami Valley a better place.
Health Care ReformThe Supreme Court ruling to uphold the Affordable Care Act sparked a new battle. Check here daily for the latest developments, locally and across the country.
Secrets Of A ThiefWe expose the "Secrets Of A Thief". Sponsored by Shiver Security.
Cool SchoolsOur children are the way of the future and it all starts with our schools. Join us as our Hilary Zalla goes inside schools around the Miami Valley to find out what cool things students and teachers are ...
Town HallJoin in as our expert panel discusses jobs in Ohio
No Text ZoneTexting While Driving Kills Thousands of People Each Year. Many More are Seriously Injured. You Can Help Make Our Roads a NO TEXT ZONE.
Washington TimesPolitics, Breaking News, US and World News.
On Time TrafficGet the latest traffic information and updates here!
School ClosingsGet the list of all closings and delays for schools and businesses within the area, and sign up for text alerts!
Save Local TVFind out how you can save local TV right here!
Raw NewsWatch raw, unedited and uncensored news stories right here!
Pump PatrolFind the lowest gas prices, check out local and national price trends, report low prices and get fuel saving tips!
Political PulseArmstrong Williams is a pugnacious, provocative and principled voice for conservatives and Christian values in America's public debates.
News LinksThese links were chosen by the newsroom for their newsworthy content. These sites enhance the news stories that aired on the newscast on the dates cited.
Menard's Around the HouseMenards Around the House how-to videos give you tips for those much needed home improvements!
On the MoveGet the latest news and more on your mobile phone!
Good MorningIt's Fun, it's fresh, the way mornings should be!
Top StoriesGet up to the minute information from across Ohio in our Top Stories section!
Your Voice. Your Future.As the country faces challenges from federal budget issues to jobs and national debt, your voice is critical to the future.
Waste WatchHow are your tax dollars being spent? Waste Watch tracks whether local, state and federal governments or any groups are using your money wisely...or wasting it.
US consumer prices rose 0.1 percent in September
WASHINGTON (AP) -- U.S. consumer prices edged up slightly in September, with the overall increase held back by a third straight monthly decline in gasoline prices. The tiny gain was the latest evidence that inflation remains dormant.
WEST PALM BEACH, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 03/21/14 --
Companies that pride themselves on being eco-friendly may have conflicted
ideas between marketing with ad specialties and maintaining their green
NEW YORK (AP) -- Barbie dolls, Disney princesses -- "Breaking Bad" action figures?
OBAMA - BOYFRIEND
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Maybe he thought he was talking to a certain one of President Obama's Democratic predecessors.
IN THE NEWS: APPLE iCLOUD SECURITY WARNING
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) -- It's looking a little overcast for Apple's iCloud service.
Tonight on ABC 22
6:30 pm ..... ABC World News
7:00 pm ..... Family Feud
7:30 pm ..... Family Feud
8:00 pm ..... The Middle
8:30 pm ..... The Goldbergs
9:00 pm ..... Modern Family
9:30 pm ..... Black-ish
10:00 pm ... Nashville
11:00 pm ... ABC 22 News at Eleven
11:30 pm ... Jimmy Kimmel Live
12:30 am ... Nightline