Low: 56 Winds: E 6-12
Tomorrow: Wet Most of the Day. Few Afternoon Storms, Breezy.
High: 66 Winds: SE 10-18 mph
Monday: On and Off Showers Likely, Mostly Cloudy and Windy.
McDonald's 'She's Got Game' Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this promotion, nominees must be a female athlete of any age who reside in the WKEF/WRGT viewing area. Entrants must be U.S. and Ohio residents who are 13 years of age or older and reside in the WKEF/WRGT viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Properties, LLC., Sinclair Television of Dayton, Inc. and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast stations WKEF and WRGT (collectively the Station), and their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
1. (a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one nomination per person. Nominees may receive more than one nomination, provided such nominations are made by different individuals.
(b) To enter, log onto www.daytonssnewsource.com and complete the online nomination form or hand print your name, address, phone number, and birth date and nominee's name address, and phone number on a postcard and mail it to ABC22 c/o She's Got Game, 45 Broadcast Plaza, Dayton, Ohio 45408. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. On line entries are also limited to one entry per household.
(c) The contest starts on January 1, 2012, and all nominees must be received by Station by 5 p.m. EDT on December 31, 2012 (the "Nomination Period"). Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries/mail or for printing errors server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) Each week during the Nomination Period, up to one (1) female athlete will be selected by the Station based on the following criteria: The number of nominations received, athletic achievement, news worthy content, and availability of the female athlete to meet the deadlines for on-air appearance. The Station is not required to select a weekly female athlete in the event it does not receive sufficient nominations from which to make a selection.
(e) All entries/nominations received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries/nominations become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Up to one (1) weekly female athlete will be selected during the Nomination Period for a total of ______ female athletes. Each female athlete will be featured in a newscast on a date and time as determined by the Station. The value of such on-air appearance cannot be determined.
2. The weekly female athlete will be notified by phone and may be announced on the ABC22/FOX45 news. Before claiming prize, the weekly female athlete must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. The weekly female athlete must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility/appearance release, which must be received within 3 days of notification. The Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented. The weekly female athlete must be available to appear on the ABC22/FOX45 News for an interview on a time determined by ABC22/FOX45 at the time the award?? is presented.
3. If the weekly female athlete cannot be notified within 24 hours or does not timely return the affidavit of eligibility, then then another valid nominee may be selected, time permitting. If forfeited, the prize will remain the property of Station. If the weekly female athlete is not able to meet the requirements (on air appearance) at the times agreed upon by ABC22/FOX45 the weekly female athlete will be ineligible to receive the nomination and another valid nominee may be selected, time permitting.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each weekly female athlete is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 30 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. Sinclair Properties, LLC., Sinclair Television of Dayton, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Properties, LLC., Sinclair Television of Dayton, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Properties, LLC., Sinclair Television of Dayton, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 45 Broadcast Plaza, Dayton Ohio 45408 and on the Station's website at www.daytonsnewssource.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to ABC22 c/o She's Got Game, 45 Broadcast Plaza, Dayton, Ohio 45408 by July 30, 2011. [Note, minors full names cannot be disclosed, just first name and last initial]
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. Sinclair Properties, LLC., Sinclair Television of Dayton, Inc. no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
Backstage with Bolton ContestEnter to win a romantic trip for two to Trinidad and Tobago and have Michael Bolton serenade you at his concert.
Selfies @ Austin LandingHere is your chance to win a $20 Firebirds Restaurant Gift Card.
Backstage @ Newport AquariumHere is your chance to win your very own Encounter with the Penguins at the Newport Aquarium! We are giving away up to 5 of these tickets, so enter now!
Pay It ForwardNominate a person or non-profit for a $500 donation from Elk & Elk.
No Text ZoneHelp make our roads safe and you could win prizes! Read the official rules here!
Morning News Daily Call-In Contest RulesRead the official rules for the Morning News Call-In Contests here!
Tonight on ABC 22
2:30 pm ..... NBA Playoffs
6:00 pm ..... ABC 22 News at Six
6:30 pm ..... ABC World News
7:00 pm ..... America's Funniest Home Videos
8:00 pm ..... Once Upon A Time
9:00 pm ..... Secrets and Lies
10:00 pm ... Revenge
11:00 pm ... ABC 22 News at Eleven