Season of Love: Local photographer talks top picture spots and tips to plan your day
(WKEF/WRGT) -- Jordan Spivey, of J. Spivey Photography, stopped by Fox 45 in the Morning to break down the top spots for wedding pictures in the Miami Valley.
Jordan's best advice ...
1. Keep to a budget (Its no fun paying off your wedding photos months or years after you have been married)
2. For better photos: If possible, choose brightly lit sanctuaries, rooms or venues
3. Schedule for a relaxing peaceful day, not a tight schedule to keep to
4. Trust your professional wedding vendors to guide you through your day
5. For better photos: Don't drink heavily until after the photography is done
6. If possible choose guest comfort over "the look" (a hot/cold barn vs. a comfortable room wins every time)
7. For better photos: Scheduling more time for photography makes all the difference
8. Keep a folder with all your vendor information, amounts due, times, contact phone numbers etc.
9. Delegate tasks to trustworthy people on your wedding day (before the morning of your wedding)
10. Don't "party hard" the night before your wedding day
If you'd like to get in touch with Jordan, click the link below.